Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who are you?

Never allow your functions to become a roles. I functions as my childrens father, but it I find myself treating my 21 year old like a 5 year old I have allowed my function to become a role. Or the teacher that has made it their job to correct everyone! You are not the functions that you fulfil. When your functions becomes a role, who you think you are, you will find yourself very frustrated when your physical limitations & situation want allow your continue. Our essential essence is spirit, created in the image of God, not form, created from the dust of the earth.
bishopwilson.com

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit

www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.


To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.


To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download
process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: