Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Race - By Sage


I was sleeping this morning and about 6 am and heard God speak very clearly, so clearly I woke up and grabbed my phone and texted what he was saying.

''If you going to finish the race you can not hang out with the people that have already hung up their running shoes."

The race for salvation, to finish YOUR course is a race yet it not you against anyone else other than yourself. It is a race of endurance. To win all I have to do is purchase it in my mind to keep running! Many times you will find yourself running under conditions that would cause other to quit and through in the towel.

Victory not give to the swift, meaning the fastest runner. Victory is not to the strongest runner either, because there were many that started this race much stronger than I did, but have become case aways. However, I have blessed assurance, if I just pace myself and hold to God's unchanging hand, building my hope on things eternal, I will get my crown.

In this race you can not allow the Inner Me (some call the enemy)to distraction you! The price is life and peace on earth while you run and life in peace in the Holy Ghost in the hereafter. The penalty for quitting is death, which is eternal separation from God.

I have made up my mind, I am going to win my race.

No comments: